Has Celebrity IT department just come into the 21st century?

chamima

Are you certain that request came from Celebrity? The use of the term "members" implies to me that it came from Cruise Critic.

The email was still in my "Trash" folder.

You're right - it came from Cruise Critic Roll Call.

I might have either read or subscribed to that Roll Call looking for shore excursion advice.

As the kids say - my bad! :o

21st century? I would be happy for the early 20th.

I still can 't view my reservation, make a payment, order drink or dining packages or do the check-in. Today (Christmas) I tried to call reservations. Got the message telling me they worked 24/7 and that call volume was high. After a 19 min hold I was transferred to Guest Relations which was closed. They can't even get that right.

With such reliance on computer navigation and operations and navigation I am wondering where my 3/29 cruise on Reflection might end up. Could be San Juan or could be Cleveland. Always an adventure when cruising.

21st century? I would be happy for the early 20th.

I still can 't view my reservation, make a payment, order drink or dining packages or do the check-in. Today (Christmas) I tried to call reservations. Got the message telling me they worked 24/7 and that call volume was high. After a 19 min hold I was transferred to Guest Relations which was closed. They can't even get that right.

With such reliance on computer navigation and operations and navigation I am wondering where my 3/29 cruise on Reflection might end up. Could be San Juan or could be Cleveland. Always an adventure when cruising.

Sorry you are having so many issues:( guess I have been lucky...

I can do everything you cannot.......

But they are closed today for Christmas.