Eula on Star Princess

lukesgrammie

Elua, correct spelling, is Hawaiin for "two" I believe, and is the name of a wonderful husband and wife duo that makes the Hawaiin cruise even more special. They sing, Leialoha does the hula and teaches it on the ship in addition to other Hawaiin activities. Dave plays ukulele and other instruments, and sings and teaches Ukulele to the passengers. There are many, like ourselves, who try to figure out what ship they will be on when we're planning an Hawaiin cruise. They are in the Star through the end of this season's contract, but are not sure what ship they will be assigned to for next season, which doesn't begin until next Fall. They are,wonderful about keeping us informed. If you are on Facebook, search for Elua and friend them. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Dave sees this post and chimes in. We are hoping they will be with us next November on the Grand. We've sailed with them twice and look forward, hopefully, sailing with them again.

Hope this helps.

Edited by sasha'smom

Elua' date=' correct spelling, is Hawaiin for "two" I believe, and is the name of a wonderful husband and wife duo that makes the Hawaiin cruise even more special. They sing, Leialoha does the hula and teaches it on the ship in addition to other Hawaiin activities. Dave plays ukulele and other instruments, and sings and teaches Ukulele to the passengers. There are many, like ourselves, who try to figure out what ship they will be on when we're planning an Hawaiin cruise. They are in the Star through the end of this season's contract, but are not sure what ship they will be assigned to for next season, which doesn't begin until next Fall. They are,wonderful about keeping us informed. If you are on Facebook, search for Elua and friend them. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Dave sees this post and chimes in. We are hoping they will be with us next November on the Grand. We've sailed with them twice and look forward, hopefully, sailing with them again.

Hope this helps.[/quote']

THANK YOU!! I figured it was someone, but it's hard being new to a cruise line and having people say things as if everyone's been on every route the line has.

Aloha Kakou,

Well. I am not really sure where someone got the impression that our contract ends in January...but I can assure you that we will be here for that cruise. I believe the confusion stems from when I was discussing what I consider "next season" which is 2014-15. Those assignments and dates are not set yet, but we are slated to be here in the Star princess for 2013-14.

Hope that clears this up... Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.

Mahalo,

Dave

(of Elua)

http://www.facebook.com/eluamusic

Ps:

Just to clarify, Elua is the name of the group that includes myself and my wife Leialoha...

Aloha Kakou,

Well. I am not really sure where someone got the impression that our contract ends in January...but I can assure you that we will be here for that cruise. I believe the confusion stems from when I was discussing what I consider "next season" which is 2014-15. Those assignments and dates are not set yet, but we are slated to be here in the Star princess for 2013-14.

Hope that clears this up... Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.

Mahalo,

Dave

(of Elua)

http://www.facebook.com/eluamusic

!

Ps:

Just to clarify, Elua is the name of the group that includes myself and my wife Leialoha...

Donn and I will be joining you again on Jan 4th. Our neighbors, Craig and Rosalie from Camarillo, are currently on board and at the very least their granddaughter is in your class. See you soon!

Danny