Beverage Package and 150 Central Park

jahannah

Has anyone eaten at 150 Central Park with the Premium or Ultimate beverage packages, which include wines $12 and under? Looking at the latest wine pairing that I could find, the only wines that are sold by the glass are more than $12, with most not available by the glass. My guess is that the package will not affect the cost of the wine pairing.

Along the same path, has anyone purchased other wines, not on the pairing list, using the package at 150 CP?

Has anyone eaten at 150 Central Park with the Premium or Ultimate beverage packages, which include wines $12 and under? Looking at the latest wine pairing that I could find, the only wines that are sold by the glass are more than $12, with most not available by the glass. My guess is that the package will not affect the cost of the wine pairing.

Along the same path, has anyone purchased other wines, not on the pairing list, using the package at 150 CP?

Supposedly, if you have the Premium package and select a wine more than $12, you would only have to pay the amount that exceeds $12. However, I don't recall many people reporting success on this aspect yet. In fact, there still seems to be some confusion on board regarding paying the difference.

Supposedly, if you have the Premium package and select a wine more than $12, you would only have to pay the amount that exceeds $12. However, I don't recall many people reporting success on this aspect yet. In fact, there still seems to be some confusion on board regarding paying the difference.

Thanks, Bob. We still have four months before our cruise to figure it out. It would be great if they could simply give a set amount as a credit towards the wine pairing. Say, maybe only charge $30 for the pairing instead of the full $75 for those with the ultimate or premium beverage package.

Thanks, Bob. We still have four months before our cruise to figure it out. It would be great if they could simply give a set amount as a credit towards the wine pairing. Say, maybe only charge $30 for the pairing instead of the full $75 for those with the ultimate or premium beverage package.

Makes sense for them to give some sort of credit for having purchased the package. They already give a 20% discount on bottles of wine if you have purchased the package.

Just off Serenade last week and that is how it worked with the Premium package.

I will say in all the dining ares including the specialty restaurants the selection of wines by the glass was not great at the $12 cut off, or even higher. Of course it is still an improvement over the house wine that was originally included in the package.

In Chops and Giovanni's as an example the Clois Du Bois Cabernet / Merlot Reds or Conundrum White was not available by the glass but the waiters were happy enough to pop out to the Schooner bar. The bars in general have a better selection of wines by the glass.

Premium package was fantastic (especially with the Evian and Dasani bottled water) but there is still room for improvement on the wine by the glass selection.

Just off Serenade last week and that is how it worked with the Premium package.

I will say in all the dining ares including the specialty restaurants the selection of wines by the glass was not great at the $12 cut off, or even higher. Of course it is still an improvement over the house wine that was originally included in the package.

In Chops and Giovanni's as an example the Clois Du Bois Cabernet / Merlot Reds or Conundrum White was not available by the glass but the waiters were happy enough to pop out to the Schooner bar. The bars in general have a better selection of wines by the glass.

Premium package was fantastic (especially with the Evian and Dasani bottled water) but there is still room for improvement on the wine by the glass selection.

Thanks, glad to hear they are honoring the $12 credit from the package.