Seagrape beach and natural shade questions

39august

Years ago we were at the beach across from the Courtyard Marriott. Is that the same as Seagrape beach? Also, there was plenty of natural shade from the seagrape trees there. Is there still natural shade? If that is not Seagrape beach, what is it called, please? And any recommendations for a beach with natural shade would be welcome.

I was there in the summer of 2012. I think it is Tiki Beach. I remember also seeing a sign for Seagrape and I think that is next door. We went from one to the other. We were on the only ship in GC that day and rushed off the ship onto the tenders. We got to Calico Jack's and I think that is where I saw the Seagrape sign. Anyway, I did plant myself under natural shade, but we were there early. Unfortunately, there was some trash nearby and with that some ants. The beach is so pretty and the trash so ugly! Then, my husband heard that the snorkeling was better next door at Tiki Beach. We moved over there and I lost my shade!