Entertainment reservations

jeraboa66

Please forgive me if this has been asked before. I looked but couldn't get the info I need in a search. I have booked entertainment for our cruise. My in-laws have booked as well for the same entertainment. We couldn't link our accounts because we booked separately through agents. Will we be able to get seating together or is it assigned seating prior to the show?

The same goes for dining. We both have early dining, but my TA said she doesn't think we will be able to change the seating so that we can sit together at dinner. :( She says she put in a request, but not to plan on it.

Thanks for your help!

Please forgive me if this has been asked before. I looked but couldn't get the info I need in a search. I have booked entertainment for our cruise. My in-laws have booked as well for the same entertainment. We couldn't link our accounts because we booked separately through agents. Will we be able to get seating together or is it assigned seating prior to the show?

The same goes for dining. We both have early dining, but my TA said she doesn't think we will be able to change the seating so that we can sit together at dinner. :( She says she put in a request, but not to plan on it.

Thanks for your help!

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

The entertainment seating is not assigned, so just show up at the same time as your in-laws.

Regarding the dining, try sending an email to rcldining@rccl.com 2 - 3 weeks before the cruise, requesting seating together. Send your full names, stateroom numbers, and booking numbers. If the email does not help you, then go to the dining room as soon as you board and see if they can make the change.

Edited by clarea

Thanks, Bob! For the answer and the welcome. I've actually been a member for about 8 years, but it has also been that long since I cruised. All of my old posts and signature stuff has been erased since then. :) Looking so very forward to cruising again! It's been way too long.

Jeri

Thanks for your help!

Jeri, you can link your dining by having your ta call Royal and advise it is ok for you to link your dining with your in-laws reservation number (be sure to have their number handy for your ta), then have your in-laws do the same, just make sure they have your reservation(booking number).