Soft Serve Frozen Yogurt at Mast Grill on Silhouette?

pnutzlaw

I just read Mike and Carol's amazing review of the Reflection and noticed that the Mast Grill has a soft serve fro yo machine. I never saw this discussed anywhere. Does anybody know if this is also available at the Mast Grill on the Silhouette? Thanks!

I just read Mike and Carol's amazing review of the Reflection and noticed that the Mast Grill has a soft serve fro yo machine. I never saw this discussed anywhere. Does anybody know if this is also available at the Mast Grill on the Silhouette? Thanks!

Thank you very much for the compliment, we're glad our review helped you.

Yes, they have a soft serve machine at the Mast Grill on the Silhouette. It only contains a single flavor and they rotate the flavors every day. As I recall they only had chocolate, vanilla and strawberry on our cruises. Although I do find that frozen stuff (not sure what it is.) refreshing on a hot day, but it is not nearly as good as the ice cream and sorbets served in the Lido.

Hank

On Silhouette's transatlantic, a couple of weeks ago, the flavors seemed to change every couple of days. I believe it was soft serve ice cream though, not yogurt.

Yes it was soft serve ice cream for sure and there were even some small wafer cones in a cabinet alongside !

Do they have a soft serve machine on the Solstice and if so, is it icecream or yoghurt and where is it located? Thanks

I believe it is located by the Mast Grill. And it is the soft serve ice cream-- and you can make your own cones!

Every ship I have been on had a soft serve ice cream area near the lunch buffet area. The flavors varied each day. My favorite is Cinnamon. They usually are open from lunch time till late afternoon. on The S class ships there is also a Gelato bar on deck 5, but there is an upcharge for that. I don't remember seeing frozen yogurt. They have Sorbet every day for dessert in MDR