Lost Kindle Fire on Jewel-Just got it back!!

Disfan5

Just wanted to say a big thank you to NCL and to my room steward, Ishmael.

On our Jewel cruise in November, I somehow left my Kindle Fire behind...probably in my cabin. I reported it to NCL the next day, when I realized that it was missing. I didn't hear anything about it so I figured it was just gone....totally my own fault.

I was very surprised to get a call call last week informing me that it was at the Lost and Found department. They mailed it to back to me and I just got it from the mail box.

What a wonderful unexpected dose of Christmas Cheer.

If you do lose something, don't give up hope...it may just take a while to get sent to the lost and found department.

Good to hear! My wife lost her wallet on board a few years ago and I never reported it lost or stolen because who ever has them is charging way less.

Best quote I've ever read on this forum.

AGREED! :D I seriously laughed out loud and had to tell my hubby what I was laughing at. I could picture him saying something like this.

OP, so glad to hear a great outcome like this.

I am very happy to hear that you got back your Kindle Fire. But it is a sorry comment on today's state of affairs that we have to be so delighted not to be the victims of what would amount to outright theft. :( As my father would have said, the world is going to hell in a hand basket.