Bermuda - Summit Price Drop

first_state101

The ones in May are way down. August is during the more expensive period.

I went back to the Celebrity web site. It looks like the price drop was for the following - May 4, May 11, May18, May 25 and possibly June 1. The ones during the Summer months may not have dropped. It's good to chech anyway.

Looks like the prices dropped for May through mid June sailings - veranda, cc & aqua staterooms.

I have an inside cabin for the May 18th cruise. The price drop was several hundred dollars largest that I ever had.

Edited by first_state101

Thanks for the good information. Just had our TA call and take advantage of the price drop for our May 18 sail date. Could have upgraded to CC for a little more than we originally paid, but we liked our location and have never been too excited about CC amenities for the extra cost. When we first booked we also got the drink package and some OBC. Got to keep those as well.

Here's hoping for good weather in May!

Thanks for the good information. Just had our TA call and take advantage of the price drop for our May 18 sail date. Could have upgraded to CC for a little more than we originally paid, but we liked our location and have never been too excited about CC amenities for the extra cost. When we first booked we also got the drink package and some OBC. Got to keep those as well.

Here's hoping for good weather in May!

Glad that this worked out for you as well. We opted to keep our same cabin. It is an inside cabin but on a higher deck (7) than we usually get. We were able to keep the OBC. Also the price of the insurance droped. Did you register for Celebrity Connections Roll call? Hope to see you on board......

Glad that this worked out for you as well. We opted to keep our same cabin. It is an inside cabin but on a higher deck (7) than we usually get. We were able to keep the OBC. Also the price of the insurance droped. Did you register for Celebrity Connections Roll call? Hope to see you on board......

we save a BIG BUNCH ($370 pp) on our A2 cabin. Also be aware that OBC comes from the TA's commission which went down so the OBC will go down a bit as well. Also, insurance is based on the total cost of the cruise which, of course, went down as well.

See you in 20 weeks !!!

Steve

we save a BIG BUNCH ($370 pp) on our A2 cabin. Also be aware that OBC comes from the TA's commission which went down so the OBC will go down a bit as well. Also, insurance is based on the total cost of the cruise which, of course, went down as well.

See you in 20 weeks !!!

Steve

Steve: This is great! I saved about $300pp and I'm very pleased. Will you be on the May 18th sailing?