BA Haven Spa- steam room? Pre-book spa pass?

DrNora

Hello;

In the spa in the Haven on Breakaway- is it only treatment rooms or is there a steam room?

ALSO- can the pre-cruise concierge book a spa pass prior to the cruise, or must it be done in person?

Thank you in advance.

Nora

There's a steam room and a sauna (pictured below). The pre-cruise concierge can get you spa passes, but it's not necessary. I've never seen them sell out right away, so you'd have plenty of time once you're aboard to go to the spa in person.

Interesting

I did not know the pre-cruise concierge could reserve you a spa pass.

THANKS Barnacle Boy

Interesting

I did not know the pre-cruise concierge could reserve you a spa pass.

THANKS Barnacle Boy

I don't know about the Breakaway, but on the Gem the pre-cruise concierge could NOT reserve you a spa pass. Instead, they could note your reservation with your interest so that your request could be expedited once on board.

I don't know about the Breakaway, but on the Gem the pre-cruise concierge could NOT reserve you a spa pass. Instead, they could note your reservation with your interest so that your request could be expedited once on board.

Thank you for clarifying. You still need to show up and take care of some business and get the little stickers for your key card, but they will make note of your interest.

It sounds like the OP is in a Haven Spa in which case does not need a spa pass.

No-we are in an S4. Did not know if passes sell out quickly - the thermal areas in the main spa look like something hubby would love. We have only been on the smaller NCL ships without the Haven spa but never had an issue with spa passes.

Thanks!