Divina Theme nights

kkbay

I read somewhere on here that there are Theme Nights on the Divina, such as everyone dresses in white one night and Italian night. We will be on the Jan 25 sailing. Can anyone let me know what they wore for Italian night? ALso please give info about the night everyone wears white.

Thanks!:)

The theme nights were celebrated after dinner in one of the lounges with dancing, etc. Not everyone dressed for them or participated. There was also a carnival theme on our recent 14 day cruise. I saw pictures of the servers in the main DR dressed with red, green and white cummerbunds on Italian night. Hope this helps.

Edited by Cruisergal1208

I read somewhere on here that there are Theme Nights on the Divina, such as everyone dresses in white one night and Italian night. We will be on the Jan 25 sailing. Can anyone let me know what they wore for Italian night? ALso please give info about the night everyone wears white.

Thanks!:)

Although many didn't dress up, I think that was because the theme nights really weren't promoted much by MSC. Many cruisers said they would have liked to have know about these beforehand so they could have packed accordingly.

That being said, the Entertainment Crew and quite a few guests dressed up in anything white for the deck party, in red/white and or green for the Italian night and in hippie clothing or flowery clothes for the flower party.

I'm hoping MSC starts advertising these parties more for future cruises...It would definitely add to the fun!