Goodbye MDR Food...A Mini Tribute To The Old Menus

thecruiserofships

When will the full rollout schedule of the new menus be available?

http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=5632

Excerpt from attached link:

Carnival Glory in December, Carnival Liberty in January, and Carnival Imagination and Carnival Inspiration in February. If the new menu items win over passengers on sailings in the early part of 2014, the new concepts are slated to go fleetwide through the remainder of 2014 and into 2015. Passenger feedback will be collected via onboard focus groups and post-cruise passenger surveys.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=5632

Excerpt from attached link:

Carnival Glory in December, Carnival Liberty in January, and Carnival Imagination and Carnival Inspiration in February. If the new menu items win over passengers on sailings in the early part of 2014, the new concepts are slated to go fleetwide through the remainder of 2014 and into 2015. Passenger feedback will be collected via onboard focus groups and post-cruise passenger surveys.

Thank you for sharing the info!

I will definitely miss the bitter and blanc. And the cheese plate. That was my go-to "dessert" because the wcmc just doesn't do it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will miss those also, the bitter and blanc and creme brulee are my absolute favorites. Suprisingly I don't really care for the wcmc. Hopefully this menu will have some desserts that are just as good.

Thanks for posting these pictures. Was surprised when Bitter N Blanc was removed as I thought that was a popular dessert. As a matter of fact, a lot of my favorite desserts were removed such as the Crème Brulee and Grand Marnier Souffle. Also liked the cheese plate.

Noooooo, I'm so sad about the desserts. I loved all of those and the bitter & blanc. :(