Cozumel shore snorkeling & beach club

jules71

Have not done that or any organized excursions in Coz ;) -- you might compare the cost of the excursion to taking a cab (about $10 for up to 4 in a cab) to the Money Bar and snorkeling on your own and buying your own food/drinks.

Has anyone done this tour COZUMEL SHORE SNORKELING & BEACH CLUB through Island Marketing? Would appreciate any feedback.

I believe the above excursion goes to Playa Uvas. I have not been to this club but my daughter did the snorkeling and kayak package there once. Someone else may be able to confirm if this is the correct place - if it is, you can buy various packages, direct or through Island Marketing, depending on your needs. There is a basic package to include entry and equipment which may be comparable pricewise to Money Bar, unless you have your own equipment. Use the search engine on this forum for further reviews and visit their website.

Snorkeling is probably better at the Money Bar but there is no pool or beach area if that is important to you.

Another place to consider is Buccanos Bar and Grill which also has a beach, pool and snorkeling but is on the northern coast and is a slightly higher taxi fare if you dock at Puerto Maya. http://buccanos.com/ You would need to email them for current prices.

Thank you for the suggestions. It sounds like the Money Bar would fit our needs. I think I was there several years ago when it was called by a different name. The snorkeling was great. Thanks!