3 Day Cruises

ajenali

am a little nervous. :eek:

Nervous? Your joking right? You are on a 3 day cruise. Danger is kind of limited. So explore and enjoy. Do something that nobody would believe you would do. Take this moment and make it your own, not what your family and friends think you would do. Redefined yourself and become a Pirate.

Nervous? Your joking right? You are on a 3 day cruise. Danger is kind of limited. So explore and enjoy. Do something that nobody would believe you would do. Take this moment and make it your own, not what your family and friends think you would do. Redefined yourself and become a Pirate.

oh I'm not that kind of nervous. I am a cruise addict, but have never been on a 3 day cruise. its so...dare I say....short! :eek: By the time I get unpacked, its time to go home! lol

Yes, Tea is served on the 3day cruises.

On the Fantasy class ships it will either be in the Piano Bar or on the Promenade across from the coffee bar.

Edited by SadieN

Do the 3 day cruises have tea time on their sea day? Any other differences? This will be my first 3 day, am a little nervous. :eek:

We just went on the Inspiration and tea time was served at 3 PM in one of the dining rooms. Not as fancy as I remember it being on the Dream but still quiet and relaxing.