Shuttle from Port Canaveral to Cocoa Beach

c&d

A few years ago when the Pride docked in PC for the day, we took a charter bus from the dock to Cocoa Beach, does anyone know if Carnival still offers this, or if we can purchase bus shuttle tickets that day directly from the charter bus that may be cheaper than going through cruise line?

A couple of years ago, there was a bus that was free from the port that took you over by ron jons. All you did was get on the bus and tip the driver, they ran it every 30 to 45 min and you just went back to where they dropped you off and picked it up to return. It was a big bus right next to the carnival one for 16.00... Not sure they still have it anylonger, but I thought I read where there is still shuttle service from the port, but it is now about 6.00...

A couple of years ago, there was a bus that was free from the port that took you over by ron jons. All you did was get on the bus and tip the driver, they ran it every 30 to 45 min and you just went back to where they dropped you off and picked it up to return. It was a big bus right next to the carnival one for 16.00... Not sure they still have it anylonger, but I thought I read where there is still shuttle service from the port, but it is now about 6.00...

Is would rather pay $6 each than $17 each was it $6 rnd trip or one way?

Triple A Taxi (321-868-8888) operates a shuttle from the terminal to various places. I don't know that details but if you call them I'm sure you can find out the details. I know it goes to Kennedy Space Center for about $25. r/t but that's 30 minutes away from what I understand. I can't see the charge being as high for local runs.

A few years ago when the Pride docked in PC for the day, we took a charter bus from the dock to Cocoa Beach, does anyone know if Carnival still offers this, or if we can purchase bus shuttle tickets that day directly from the charter bus that may be cheaper than going through cruise line?

2 years ago I stopped in PC. Carnival ran a shuttle and there was also a local shuttle sitting there as we docked. The local shuttle was cheaper and made a number of stops through area. It was one price with on / off privileges.

Cheers!

HTP

:cool:

Besides Walmart, where in Cocoa Beach do they stop?

Can you go off on your own and pick up the bus later in the day or do you have to stay with the bus?

How many hours is this bus excursion?:cool:

I don't remember seeing a Walmart on the bus we took for $17 through Carnival. It took us to Cocoa Beach (Ron Jon's was right there). There were several shops, restuarants and the beach. The bus ran every 30 minutes begininning in the morning until the afternoon.

I don't remember seeing a Walmart on the bus we took for $17 through Carnival. It took us to Cocoa Beach (Ron Jon's was right there). There were several shops, restuarants and the beach. The bus ran every 30 minutes begininning in the morning until the afternoon.

We took this bus a few years ago when we were on Pride and after it stops at Cocoa Beach it continues on to Walmart and then Merritt Mall then back to Cocoa before returning to the port. It just runs this route continuously, all day. You can basically hop on and hop off at any stop.

We were dropped off at Cocoa Beach and had full intentions of staying there for a few hours but when we visited, it was May and the lovebugs were SO BAD that year that we couldn't stay at the beach. We hopped back on the bus and ended up going to Merritt Mall before returning to the ship (where the bugs were just as bad). :eek: