Cruise Critic Clear Luggage Tags (Wide)

CuriousC

Are these only available online through CC or are they available in stores in the US? We reside in Canada and the international postage/shipping charges are almost as much as the tags themselves, plus there will be other charges added in when they arrive, so am a little hesitant to order them sight unseen. Does anyone have any experience with them; i.e., do they fit properly and are they durable? I'm getting tired of stapling and taping the luggage tags we now have to print at home.

I purchased some of the CC size large luggage tag holders and am very pleased with them. They stand up well, the HAL tag fits fine in them and we have reused them a number of times and have plenty more use in them. I received the order promptly and exactly what I ordered.

I recommend them. :)

Are these only available online through CC or are they available in stores in the US? We reside in Canada and the international postage/shipping charges are almost as much as the tags themselves, plus .....

Check out Amazon.ca, (Amazon's Canadian "branch"). Enter the description below in their search engine. With shipping they're about $20. for 8. Apparently they're shipped from Canada, so no duties, etc. But you might want to confirm that before ordering.

Cruisetags, STANDARD Cruise Ship Luggage Tags (8 Pack)

When we first started to have to print our own luggage tags, I made plastic sleeves.

I just run them off on regular paper and slip them into the plastic sleeves. Punch holes into the end and attach them to the suitcases using cable ties when we are ready to leave the hotel.

I have used the plastic sleeves over and over and over........

Are these only available online through CC or are they available in stores in the US? We reside in Canada and the international postage/shipping charges are almost as much as the tags themselves, plus there will be other charges added in when they arrive, so am a little hesitant to order them sight unseen. Does anyone have any experience with them; i.e., do they fit properly and are they durable? I'm getting tired of stapling and taping the luggage tags we now have to print at home.

The plastic tag sleeves sold by Amazon, CC, and others are actually made in Canada. You can buy from Amazon Canada...or direct from the distributor in BC...Blair House Ltd.; 1964 Gloaming Drive; Kamloops, BC V1S 1P8 (http://www.cruisetags.ca) phone (may be in US...US distro is in Lynden, WA) 800-315-9490

We've used ours on four cruises now, and they hold up well. No need to fold & staple...just print tag from HAL, cut to size and slip in sleeve. We had one broken plastic attachment loop, so we now use electrical ties.

Hope this helps...:cool:

When we first started to have to print our own luggage tags, I made plastic sleeves.

I just run them off on regular paper and slip them into the plastic sleeves. Punch holes into the end and attach them to the suitcases using cable ties when we are ready to leave the hotel.

I have used the plastic sleeves over and over and over........

Would you mind sharing how you made the plastic sleeves, please?