POA Question for Past Cruisers

OhJinkies

Does the POA have any lounge chairs in shaded areas, such as on the Promenade deck? I'm not a sun worshipper but enjoy the fresh air and sea views. I'm hoping to carve out a little time to just sit and read, but don't have a balcony.

And if weather is wet/windy, do you have any favorite indoor areas for lounging/ reading/ coffee?

Thanks!

There is plenty of seating in the sun and shade inside and outside but I can tell you there is no down time on this cruise!

Non stop!

Enjoy!

Thanks, mcmomny -- I know there aren't any "sea days," but I need to force myself to have some down time or I'll be exhausted -- so I'm saving the afternoon of the second Maui day and the Kona day just to relax. I may stroll into town while in Kona, but I'm not planning a thing!

Are there any spots/decks that are good for reading (quiet, nice breeze and shady)?

Thanks again!

My mother stayed on board the ship on the Kona day, as she was not physically able to tender. She and my brother sat on the aft of deck 11. You could see all of the sights and some of the chairs had umbrellas (they were chairs with tables). Also, Moderno is open for breakfast and you could sit inside and see the same sights, only with a cup of coffee.

There are plenty of lounge chairs underneath the 12 deck, and thus in shade. Since absolutely no one will be on the ship, other than the physically challenged like Mom :), you should have your choice of seats.

el henry