Enchantment deal

You can try waiting, the prices for March seem too high for me right now. It is sprink break for a lot of places, so, that affects the price. Look how low the prices are right now for January bookings. Do you know about the GGG sale? Keep checking this site every Thursday for the next week.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

We booked the 3-day for Feb about 3 months out - it has now doubled in price per person for an inside (and there are very few available - oceanview is sold out)!! Winter/Spring Break seems to fall anywhere from President's Day through mid-April, so getting a deal might be tough - maybe waiting til last minute will see a drop, but it might be sold out, too

Hi all-

Dreaming about a quick 3 nighter on Enchantment in March. Any tips on nabbing a great deal? Willing to do last minute. Any tips or success stories? Thankful for any help.

What about the end of Feb? We got a great deal on a Jr. Suite For the Feb 28th to March 3 cruise... I think they are sold out on Balconies though.

What about the end of Feb? We got a great deal on a Jr. Suite For the Feb 28th to March 3 cruise... I think they are sold out on Balconies though.

I was checking today, and noticed the price went up on the Junior suites. Also, I am not sure why, but this cruise date doesn't always come up in the details and price comparison chart... and when I first went to look at it through one link it showed the suites unavailable too, but looked at it through a different link, and everything showed up...wierd

Edited by LittleBlue

Hi all-

Dreaming about a quick 3 nighter on Enchantment in March. Any tips on nabbing a great deal? Willing to do last minute. Any tips or success stories? Thankful for any help.

Wait as late as you can to book. We were doing a b2b on Enchantment late last year but booked both cruises together so that we could have the same cabin. During the first part of our cruise we heard that many folks onboard who didn't have to get back to work were booking the following cruise at $99 per person -- a real bargain. So, after final payment and as close to the sailing date as possible will get you the best price. Use the online service where you can put in the cruise you want to watch and they will email you when the price goes down because often the low prices are only for a short time.

I dunno, our 4 night in Feb has been paid, and Ive been watching- prices on some interior cabins dropped a bit from where they were pre final payment due date, but still not cheaper than what I paid when I booked in May, and "sellout" daily...and no drops in OV, Balcony or suites. I was sorta hoping that prices might come down after final since there were quite a few open JS, but so far, no! I think this super cold weather up north has bookings coming in strong:D Glad I got a good price to start with!

Good luck! Hope you find your price!

• 2 weeks later...
Wait as late as you can to book. We were doing a b2b on Enchantment late last year but booked both cruises together so that we could have the same cabin. During the first part of our cruise we heard that many folks onboard who didn't have to get back to work were booking the following cruise at $99 per person -- a real bargain. So, after final payment and as close to the sailing date as possible will get you the best price. Use the online service where you can put in the cruise you want to watch and they will email you when the price goes down because often the low prices are only for a short time.

Last spring I was on a 7 night Navigator sailing, the very next sailing was a 13/14 day TA sailing. Some people booked on my sailing (who clearly didn't have work) for the TA sailing for $299pp. What. A. Steal. :eek: