Live from the Grand Princess Hawaiian round trip

Leo Mcgary

Leo, Were there long lines to get on the Missouri? I'd like to see it, I may grab a taxi to take me there.

Buck:

I was on the cruise before Leo and decided to purchase my own ticket to visit the Missouri and use public transportation. Using public transportation was a big mistake as we spent a long time either waiting or riding on a bus. Yes the ships tour costs more but I can now look at all of the time that I would have saved. I wanted to visit Hilo Hattie and the tour bus would have dropped me off there plus Hilo Hattie has a free bus back to the ship. Consider using the ships tour and not waist the time that we did. Remember you have to figure in the cost of the taxi.

Tom:)

When you get settled back, could you please comment if you saw or used the library and how "well stocked" you thought it was. thanks.

Sally:

I was on the December holiday cruise and saw the library and it looked like there were many books but I never used it.

When you get settled back, could you please comment if you saw or used the library and how "well stocked" you thought it was. thanks.

I was on the Grand about a year ago. I bring my own books, but I did check out the library's stock. I would certainly have been able to keep myself amused, but there's no real system to what they stock or don't stock. I'd say if there's something (even something current) you particularly want to read, bring it with you. If you're looking for something intriguing and have moderately broad interests, you should find enough to keep you going.

Hello

We made home safe , that was by far the easiest disembarkation I've ever had, Princess had us fill out the customs forms in advance so there was no customs line to go through, Our group Light blue 3 was called from the DaVinci DR at 0845 and we were at the curb by 0900.

I am in the process of downloading pictures and will add some pictures and some more comments to my prior posts.

If anyone can give me an idea of the price of say Gin Bacardi or Brandy and specially the two bottles for $$$ prices I will be eternally grateful Thanks

I would post your question on the thread for the current cruise so someone on that cruise can look for the prices and get back to you. I was on the Grand in December but did not price any liqueur.

I would post your question on the thread for the current cruise so someone on that cruise can look for the prices and get back to you. I was on the Grand in December but did not price any liqueur.

Thanks thought this was still a live my mistake

If anyone can give me an idea of the price of say Gin Bacardi or Brandy and specially the two bottles for $$$ prices I will be eternally grateful Thanks
Check out Pink Flamingo's thread entitled "Alcohol-beer prices and type". As of right now, it's on page 3 . Edited by sally885

Love the pictures! What time approximately did you take the picture of the line outside the terminal on embarkation day? We will be sailing out of San Francisco in May and will plan to arrive a little later if that will reduce the wait.

I took that picture around 12:30pm , Unless you have your heart set on having lunch in the MDR the first day I would arrive later, P.S. there was an accident on the Embarcadero that day which compounded the already congested traffic.

Really not too much to report on our first couple sea days ,the sky was generally overcast with the tempatures rising slowly.

IMG_0090_zps4975cc3a.jpg

We spent our days reading , watching movies and playing trivia which we managed to win a few times.

IMG_0103_zps3e8e637b.jpg