Breakaway spa pass question

garnet115

I noticed on another thread that someone said they were able to purchase their Gem spa pass in the terminal prior to boarding the ship. Can you do that for the Breakaway as well? Or must you go to the spa after embarkation to make the purchase there?

Thanks.

You are not able to purchase a spa pass at the terminal, I would suggest purchasing it as soon as you board at the guest services since there are only a limited supply of passes.

They now have a table in terminal with spa personal selling passes. My friend bought hers there today

Considering the Breakaway, and for me the spa is very important. I understand that there are no single sex steam rooms or saunas in the spa and all those facilities are co-ed, is that what I'm understanding?

Your understanding is correct. Only locker rooms aren't co-ed

• 2 weeks later...
I did not take the spa pass while on the~ "Breakaway"~~wanted to explore the ship~~but I love the "Gem" spa~~co-ed and loved it~~I will be taking it on my 11-day cruise in October! "Breakaway" is not co-ed!:)

Breakaway is co-ed (and for a PP - you can't book in advance).

The spa table in the terminal is REALLY easy to overlook, whether for the Gem or the Breakaway. It's not particularly flashy, and I honestly thought -- when I was sailing the Gem -- that it was someone trying to sell me a massage while I waited to board the ship. I think a lot of people don't realize that it is what it is. LOL

Richard/Tralfie