Thrill Theater

Denicewu

Our family of 5 enjoyed it. Our children are college age. They showed 2 cartoons per showing. We paid for unlimited entry and usually went after our early dining around 7:30. You can see the shows playing on the link below. We are glad we did it but would probably not do it again unless they have different shows.

http://www.carnival.com/Funville/forums/t/248885.aspx

I did it and enjoyed very much.

However, if anyone has back issues, consider staying away.

I've had 3 back surgeries. Last one was about 5 years ago. No issues since. Play golf, bowl, snow ski, etc. No issues.

One ride in the Thrill Theatre and I was out of action for the rest of the week

Our friend wasn't sure if she would like it enough to get the unlimited pass, the guy said if she bought the one time ticket and decided she liked it he would just take the one time ticket price off the unlimited price. So, if you're not sure try it once. She didn't like it btw, made her feel motion sick. We all loved it! It was really fun!

Where do u get the tickets? On the ship or can I purchase ahead of time?

I haven't heard of any way to purchase it ahead of time. You purchase it on the ship at the booth when they're open.

Can someone explain what this is? I have never heard of it.

It's a small theater showing short 3D videos, with additional effects of motion, water, fog, etc. People who don't like motion may not like it. I loved it. It's only on Breeze. Breeze has very poor entertainment otherwise, so this gave me something to do at night. It was well worth the $15 for me. The videos are all cartoons, lasting 15-20 minutes. The theater is open in either 2 or 3 hour time blocks, with one video showing in each time block, repeating every half hour. There will be a morning, afternoon, & evening session as long as you are not in port. There were 4 main videos: Ice Age, Happy Feet, Spongebob, & 3 short videos of rides. 2 of the short rides videos also plays along with Happy Feet & Spongebob. The theater seats 24 people: 3 rows of 8. The best seats are in the front. Even though the videos are geared for kids & families, adults can certainly enjoy them on their own as well. Ice Age was my favorite.

Edited by k2excursion

I haven't heard of any way to purchase it ahead of time. You purchase it on the ship at the booth when they're open.

It's a small theater showing short 3D videos, with additional effects of motion, water, fog, etc. People who don't like motion may not like it. I loved it. It's only on Breeze. Breeze has very poor entertainment otherwise, so this gave me something to do at night. It was well worth the $15 for me. The videos are all cartoons, lasting 15-20 minutes. The theater is open in either 2 or 3 hour time blocks, with one video showing in each time block, repeating every half hour. There will be a morning, afternoon, & evening session as long as you are not in port. There were 4 main videos: Ice Age, Happy Feet, Spongebob, & 3 short videos of rides. 2 of the short rides videos also plays along with Happy Feet & Spongebob. The theater seats 24 people: 3 rows of 8. The best seats are in the front. Even though the videos are geared for kids & families, adults can certainly enjoy them on their own as well. Ice Age was my favorite.

Thank you. I would love it, I like motion like that. :D

We thought it was worth the money for the unlimited pass. It was fun and if we sail on the Breeze again we would do it again.

It would be nice if they started to put it on more ships. Carnival would probably need to get more different shows. They wouldn’t want the same shows on every ship.