Which ships have guy's burgers

vacalovers

Guy's Burger Joint

We went looking for someone to help us grill up the best burgers at sea, and we found just the guy. Carnival has teamed up with best-selling author, restaurateur and Food Network personality Guy Fieri to bring all the appetizing appeal of a roadside burger to Guy’s Burger Joint, the cool poolside spot for hot burgers and hand-cut fries. Try a fresh-off-the-grill burger Guy’s way, or take it off-road to our topping bar and truly make it your own.

This Experience Is Available On: Carnival Breeze, Carnival Conquest, Carnival Glory, Carnival Liberty, Carnival Sunshine and Carnival Triumph.

Are there any plans to expand the fun 2.0 upgrades to the other ships? I will be on the Valor in December 2014 and am hoping Guy's Burgers will be avialable. After having them on the Glory last year I can;t imagine going back to the little poolside burgers from the grill. I should have looked into this before booking.

• 2 weeks later...
I didn't think this would be included and have asked Carnival staff who couldn't tell me yes or no. Wher did you get this info? I hope it's true!

Ah crap, I don't know, maybe I just assumed she was getting the 2.0 Liberty got when we went on her. Shoot, now I'm bummed. Well, just a little bit. If guy's burgers aren't there it means less work out time for me. :D

Ah crap, I don't know, maybe I just assumed she was getting the 2.0 Liberty got when we went on her. Shoot, now I'm bummed. Well, just a little bit. If guy's burgers aren't there it means less work out time for me. :D

Well, I have good news and bad news for you. Good news is less work out time, bad news is that Guys doesn't appear to be getting added to Legend. John Heald didn't have it on the list of legends upgrades. Enjoy the trip.