Miracle/Vista Suite-VIP boarding?

twinmom38

Last time I was on Miracle, what is now called "Vista Suites" were called something else, and we got the VIP boarding. Is that still the same? I know on RCCL, the Junior Suites do not qualify, so I just wanted to make certain..

Last time I was on Miracle, what is now called "Vista Suites" were called something else, and we got the VIP boarding. Is that still the same? I know on RCCL, the Junior Suites do not qualify, so I just wanted to make certain..

Yes you will get the VIP boarding.

Actually on RCCL if you book a JS or above, you do receive Priority boarding, but this is the only perk you receive for that room.

It is a great room. Which floor are you on?

Jimbo, we have 4228, 4237, and 4230... had same cabins on deck 8 before.. loved them, but wanted to be a little closer to the water, and have the cover in case of rain... have you been in either VS on deck 4?

YES. Absolutely fantastic room(s) and balcony. We have done the starboard side one deck 4 on the Legend. I so wish they would add these to the Vista. The ones on 4 are the BEST.

YES. Absolutely fantastic room(s) and balcony. We have done the starboard side one deck 4 on the Legend. I so wish they would add these to the Vista. The ones on 4 are the BEST.

Absolutely!! We LOVE all of the aft wraps - but....deck four on the Spirit Class are far and away the very, very BEST!! ;)

thats what i had heard.. we are pretty excited. contrary to what i have heard alot of people say, we spend alot of time out there... and for alaska, it will be perfect.. sailed ruby princess last year, and had a regular balcony cabin... never again... literally couldnt move the chairs around it was so tight.. and there were only 2!

thats what i had heard.. we are pretty excited. contrary to what i have heard alot of people say, we spend alot of time out there... and for alaska, it will be perfect.. sailed ruby princess last year, and had a regular balcony cabin... never again... literally couldnt move the chairs around it was so tight.. and there were only 2!

Would you like a link to photos of 4237 on the Miracle - from when we sailed in 2011??

oh yes please !!!!!!

Here 'ya go - 4327 on the Miracle. They are out on fb - but you do not have to have a fb log in to view the photos. ;)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1611180596783.2080624.1154291247&type=1&l=2926a9dc55

We went with 4228 (same cabin on the other side) for our February cruise. With this weather - I can't wait for some sunshine!! :D

Agree with the others, deck 4 VS are the best cabins in the fleet. Not only do you have a full overhang, but the railing is nearly verticle which provides use of the entire deck (decks above have a sloped railing). There is a laundry room across the hall from 4228 if you need it, and two doors down is a door that will lead down to deck three outside. The MDR is down one flight of stairs, and the aft elevator drops you off between the Serenity and the buffet. 4237 is the mirror image of 4228, but for some reason 4228 has always been our first choice.

Agree with the others, deck 4 VS are the best cabins in the fleet. Not only do you have a full overhang, but the railing is nearly verticle which provides use of the entire deck (decks above have a sloped railing). There is a laundry room across the hall from 4228 if you need it, and two doors down is a door that will lead down to deck three outside. The MDR is down one flight of stairs, and the aft elevator drops you off between the Serenity and the buffet. 4237 is the mirror image of 4228, but for some reason 4228 has always been our first choice.

We've been just the opposite - for no good reason. :cool: So we went with 4228 this time - for something "different". ;)