Sunshine muster drill

spotte

For anyone who has recently sailed on the Sunshine out of New Orleans, could you please tell me how the muster drill was done? Did you go out on deck or to a public room, etc? How long did it take? Thank you.

It was mostly on deck with one group in the Liquid Lounge. It was very quick, or maybe the few cocktails I had beforehand made me more tolerant :p But it seemed like it was only maybe 10 or 15 minutes at most.

For anyone who has recently sailed on the Sunshine out of New Orleans, could you please tell me how the muster drill was done? Did you go out on deck or to a public room, etc? How long did it take? Thank you.

Last week on Sunshine, it was outside with the exception of one muster station that met in Liquid Lounge. Near the end of the drill though, I heard them announce that those passengers in the lounge were being taken outside to complete the drill. It was about 40 minutes long.

We were in the Liquid Lounge. We only had to go out to see where our lifeboats were. Did not have to stand there during the drill.

Isn't the purpose of the muster station that from there a crew take you to your life boat? so don't see the logic to go outside to see where your life boat is. The crew members in charge should know and I'm sure they do.