Calabeza Experience Dec 7 2013

alexgtp

This trip was amazing.

It is a bit pricier than other Catamarans. But I would highly recommend it.

Gina is an amazing Host and cook. They limit the excursion to 10-12 pp. So you have lots of room to hang out on the catamaran. Never felt rushed or crowded. Restrooms were extremely clean. Crew was very accommodating and friendly and very professional and polite.

We were picked up promptly at the port and were driven in a microbus thru town to a small port where we were greeted by Gina and her crew.

Trip included:

Swimming with the turtles

snorkeling the 2 ship wrecks

lunch (which was amazing)

all you can drink Rum Punch, Beer, Soda

snorkeling gear in case you did not bring any

some swimming /beach time and lots of sailing time.

they even take pictures of you and send you a link to download them.

I would highly recommend this trip to anyone!!!

When we were heading back to port we bumped into other catamarans, some of those catamarans were packed to the gils with people. One catamaran was playing the loudest music I had ever hear completely ridiculous and was packed with so many people I don't even know how they were able to walk about the catamaran.

When we head back next year I will be booking this excursion quickly!

This trip was amazing.

It is a bit pricier than other Catamarans. But I would highly recommend it.

Gina is an amazing Host and cook. They limit the excursion to 10-12 pp. So you have lots of room to hang out on the catamaran. Never felt rushed or crowded. Restrooms were extremely clean. Crew was very accommodating and friendly and very professional and polite.

We were picked up promptly at the port and were driven in a microbus thru town to a small port where we were greeted by Gina and her crew.

Trip included:

Swimming with the turtles

snorkeling the 2 ship wrecks

lunch (which was amazing)

all you can drink Rum Punch, Beer, Soda

snorkeling gear in case you did not bring any

some swimming /beach time and lots of sailing time.

they even take pictures of you and send you a link to download them.

I would highly recommend this trip to anyone!!!

When we were heading back to port we bumped into other catamarans, some of those catamarans were packed to the gils with people. One catamaran was playing the loudest music I had ever hear completely ridiculous and was packed with so many people I don't even know how they were able to walk about the catamaran.

When we head back next year I will be booking this excursion quickly!

I'm there next week and so excited about Gina and her crew. I love hearing these great reviews. Thank you.

Can I ask what you paid per person?

I paid $110 per person. My most expensive excursion but with reviews like this, it seems worth every penny

can i ask how much beach time you had? maybe it was due to the not so great weather, but my mom and dad did this excursion last january and they had no beach time. i am booked on it as well in march, but i am looking at another excursion that would take us to anguilla in st. maarten and i am having a hard time deciding. barbados beaches look like they are too pretty to pass up. (incase you can't tell i am a beach person :D)

Paid $110

We had about 30-40 min of beach time. (not really beach time per say, we stopped near a beach and we had enough time to swim out to beach and hang out. But My wife and I spent most of the time swimming around the catamaran and snorkeling). Approx about 200 yards to beach very easy swim to beach. Which btw was gorgeous!

• 3 weeks later...

We went with Calabaza last year. It was the best catamaran excursion we have done in the Caribbean. Gina and her crew are great. The small group of guests she takes is perfect. Wonderful food, service, and the best part was swimming with the turtles! Book this trip if you can ! My parents are booked with her in March !