Vancouver flight departures

live2dive45

We are getting off the SUN on Mon May 26th and flying back to the east coast. We are looking at a 148pm departure to Chicago and onward. Have never departed YVR on a flight so don't know about the crowds and customs processing and the time necessary to make flight. Will a 148pm departure be ok to book and make on time? Thanks in advance for your help.

John

Allow yourself 2 hours at airport but check with your airline as they will have instructions on their website.

You can take a short cab ride ($ 8 to $10) from the pier to the LRT (Sky Train) that will take you right into the airport terminal cost under $6 pp seniors less and it's about 10 to 12 min ride. Pretty easy!

So with a 1:48 flight you should be off ship by 10:30 to be safe also allow extra time when getting your scheduled departure luggage tags on ship as I don't think we've ever gotten off at scheduled time.

We are getting off the SUN on Mon May 26th and flying back to the east coast. We are looking at a 148pm departure to Chicago and onward. Have never departed YVR on a flight so don't know about the crowds and customs processing and the time necessary to make flight. Will a 148pm departure be ok to book and make on time? Thanks in advance for your help.

John

My guess is that you would be okay if you DIY but I would use the ship's transfers to insure that I made it on time. When booking the ship's transfer they have your flight info and will insure that you get there 2 hours in advance.

Thank you both for the information. I always schlep myself and bags off early or contract cruise company to move bags to airport for me. That being said I should have no problems with that flight departure. Thank you again.

John