Undecided?

tidygirl

I have a deposit down for a cruise out of Barcelona in Sept, after booking the cruise I am now having doubts whether I want to stay with them or switch to RCI This is my dilemma I read that the shower and toilet are separate with frosted glass that's quite see thru. We are staying in the room with our adult son and daughter and would at least like some privacy in the bathroom! Is this really the case? Also I read there is no show the first night is that true? We were on Norwegian one time and Royal several times and we do prefer Royal, but figured if it would save $1000 it was worth it, but my family enjoys having a show to watch every evening to keep them busy and would like to shower without everyone in the room seeing my silhouette! LOL

I can't speak about the toilets as I had a studio cabin and it was an opaque capsule. If you google or youtube EPIC Bathroom there are several videos out there, you can judge for yourself. There is a curtain set up to close it off from the room I believe.

About the shows.... there are different shows in different venues every night! I'm not sure what the European sailings offer, but Blue Man Group is there as well as Legends in Concert. You won't have Second City, however there will also be magicians/comics. Music all over, Howl at the Moon, and someone will be in Fat Cats Jazz Club, as well as the solo artists in some of the bars/lounges.

Then there is the Cirque Dinner Show (extra fee) as well. I don't think you'll lack for entertainment. :D

Edited by Sauer-kraut

There were certainly many entertainment options on the first night last year. Blue Men, Cirque Dreams plus things on at Fat Cats and Headliners and a Beatles tribute in the Atruim.

I'd also suggest that you look on YouTube for videos of the bathroom setup. If the curtain doesn't give enough privacy for you then it will likely be an issue. It's no problem to us, but it is probably the biggest criticism of the Epic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk