Agapey Chocolate Factory Tour-Barbados-Jan 27

kokopelli-az

We are on the Celebrity Summit arriving in Barbados Mon, Jan 27.

The Agapey Chocolate Factory does not usually give tours on Mondays but if they have 4 more people sign up they will do a tour at 10:00 am on Jan 27. (And add more tours if enough people sign up.)

If you want to do the tour, please email Agapey and let them know. Right now this is a wait list only, pending enough people signing up for the Jan 27 tour.

The cost is $15 pp. They are an 8 minute walk from the pier.

http://www.agapey.com/barbadostours.html

Their email is: info@agapey.com

Hello, a helpful suggestion that you might want to re-post this on your Roll Call instead of the general Celebrity boards. Just find the Roll Call section, look for Celebrity then the name of your ship, then scroll down until you see a thread with the date of your cruise in the title. You can then talk to others on your cruise directly.

ps

Love your screen name:D

Thanks Phoenix, I have already posted on our Roll Call. I thought there might be another ship in Barbados at the same time other than ours. And it's supposed to be a really good tour at the chocolate factory !

And I was living in AZ when I chose my screen name :)

Thanks Phoenix, I have already posted on our Roll Call. I thought there might be another ship in Barbados at the same time other than ours. And it's supposed to be a really good tour at the chocolate factory !

And I was living in AZ when I chose my screen name :)

As this is posted on your Roll Call, please continue the conversation there. This forum is for general Celebrity discussion.

Have a wonderful cruise. This thread is now closed.