What can we expect as a PH1 on Marina

sanne

We sailed on Oceania many years ago and are now very interested to sail on one of the new ships.

On the Regatta we had a PH suite and would like to book this level again. The PH suites on the new ships look amazing. What can we expect as far as "perks" for booking a PH. I seem to remember we had extra specialty restaurant bookings and early embarkation.

Would love to hear all about what we can expect. Thank you.

We sailed on Oceania many years ago and are now very interested to sail on one of the new ships.

On the Regatta we had a PH suite and would like to book this level again. The PH suites on the new ships look amazing. What can we expect as far as "perks" for booking a PH. I seem to remember we had extra specialty restaurant bookings and early embarkation.

There is a whole LONG list of perks if you just look up the cabin category on the Oceania website. If you liked the PH on the R ships you will certainly love them on the O ships. Enjoy!

You are correct when you say that the Penthouses on Marina and Riviera look amazing, they are absolutely phenomenal.

5Cabin_Penthouse%20Suite_Marina.jpg Really among the most attractive, comfortable one room Suites which I have ever seen on a ship.

Amenities which you may remember from the Regatta will include priority (i.e early) embarkation, welcome Champagne, a complimentary Oceania Tote Bag, and the services of a Butler in addition to your regular cabin attendants.

52pg-vertical.jpg76pg-vertical.jpg

As you will be sailing on one of the newer and more glamorous ships, you will also have both a laptop computer and an Ipad in your Suite, access to the private Executive Lounge on Deck 11 with its' dedicated Concierge, unlimited access to the Canyon Ranch private Spa Terrace on Deck 14

070254.jpgand the usual cashmere lap blankets for curling up on your veranda (I just love them!) Suite Passengers also qualify for discounts on the Internet Usage Packages.

Something else that has changed, since the last time that you sailed, is that Specialty Restaurant Reservations may now be made, either online or via telephone, in advance of the cruise, provided that your booking is paid in full, and Penthouses are allowed that privilege starting at 75 days out.

The number of reservations is dependent on the length of the voyage:

Penthouse Suite

0-7 Sailing Days: 1 reservation at each restaurant

8-17 Sailing Days: 1 reservations at each restaurant

18+ Sailing Days: 2 reservations at each restaurant

* There are Four Specialty Restaurants on the larger ships: Polo, a Steakhouse, Tuscana, an Italian Restaurant, Jacques, a French Bistro, and Red Ginger, which is Asian inspired.

Hope that this helped, please enjoy your cruise!

Edited by JimandStan

Thank you Jim and Stan for your detailed reply, just the information I was looking for on Oceania Web site and couldn't find easily.

We are long time Regent cruisers ( plus Silverseas and Seabourn ) and are looking for something different. Have been reading the posts here for a while and decided we have to give Oceania another try. Just love the look of the new ships.

There is a whole LONG list of perks if you just look up the cabin category on the Oceania website. If you liked the PH on the R ships you will certainly love them on the O ships. Enjoy!

Book a PH you will love it. Any of them. All the same except for the location. We find the PH 2 just what we need. :):)