hoping for a review of Maasdam after its drydock

imae39

We are looking at the April 11 sailing of the Maasdam. The January 27 sailing is the same itinerary. Look forward to a review of the ship and also the ports. We have not been to two of the ports so are interested in this itinerary.

Sailed on Maasdam last April in a Lanai cabin and enjoyed it a lot. Probably book an inside this time. Do not want to encounter smoking on a balcony.

I'll do some sort of report when we're on her 1/27. We will be in a lanai this time. I requested Port side as the smoking side has always been Starboard. We've not been on her since January/February '12, so I'll see what the changes are...if anything noticeable.

Edited by innlady1

Looking forward to a review. We will be on the Maasdam in June.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I will be aboard Maasdam in June also. Boston to Montreal June 7th. Are you on that cruise? Haven't sailed on Maasdam before but have been on sister ships with same layout. I booked my favorite cabin on Lower Promenade deck, I love the mid size ships. :) I'll be interested to hear about the refit.

I will be aboard Maasdam in June also. Boston to Montreal June 7th. Are you on that cruise? Haven't sailed on Maasdam before but have been on sister ships with same layout. I booked my favorite cabin on Lower Promenade deck, I love the mid size ships. :) I'll be interested to hear about the refit.

We will be on the June 21st sailing.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

we sail on 1/17 straight after the drydock, so will do a review once im back, still waiting for cabin assignment (guarentee)with three days til we fly to miami from london, ship sold out ages ago so not sure why the delay, maybe it will be a nice upgrade fairy surprise:)

We're on for the Maasdam's 17 Jan 2014 departure from Ft. Lauderdale.

Will be happy to share our experiences when we get back.

After sub-zero temperatures for the last week - a Caribbean cruise sounds like a great idea.

We're on for the Maasdam's 17 Jan 2014 departure from Ft. Lauderdale.

Will be happy to share our experiences when we get back.

After sub-zero temperatures for the last week - a Caribbean cruise sounds like a great idea.

RockyH20 - noticed you are new to CC. We are having our Roll Call Meet and Greet in the Crows Nest at 10am on Sat the 18th - please feel free to join us.:)

we sail on 1/17 straight after the drydock, so will do a review once im back, still waiting for cabin assignment (guarentee)with three days til we fly to miami from london, ship sold out ages ago so not sure why the delay, maybe it will be a nice upgrade fairy surprise:)

Trollydolly - please join us for the CC Roll Call Meet and Greet in the Crows Nest at 10am on Sat the 18th. Our friends got their room assignment today.

RockyH20 - noticed you are new to CC. We are having our Roll Call Meet and Greet in the Crows Nest at 10am on Sat the 18th - please feel free to join us.:)

We will be there - looking forward to meeting you folks.