Carnival Dream stop in St. Thomas (enough time to go to St John?)

KYWEST1

Ten of us are going on the Dream in March. Our stop in St. Thomas is from 11:00am to 6:00pm. Wish it was getting there earlier. We always take the ferry to St. John and then on to Trunk Bay. Will there be enough time to do this, plus do a little shopping back in St. Thomas? What have any of you done at this stop with this amount of time?

Ten of us are going on the Dream in March. Our stop in St. Thomas is from 11:00am to 6:00pm. Wish it was getting there earlier. We always take the ferry to St. John and then on to Trunk Bay. Will there be enough time to do this, plus do a little shopping back in St. Thomas? What have any of you done at this stop with this amount of time?

With that port time I would suggest you book a St John trip through the cruiseline and not try it on your own just to be sure you get back in time.

It's a little involved getting there and back....

I consider it criminal if you go to St Thomas without going to St John. Also, I would highly recommend Maho over Trunk. Normally less people and the wildlife around the area is amazing. It is a sea turtle nesting ground I have never been to that beach and not seen lots of sea turtles.