Anyone on Majesty lately?

Good Morning!

Looking for any recent Majesty cruisers who brought home a compass with them...would like to see it.

Anyone out there?

My husband and I were on in November, but I'm not sure I know what you're talking about. . .:confused: This was only our second cruise in 20 years and I'm new to this BB, give me more info if possible.

Here is a link to it:

http://dld.bz/dfDv7

I have been on Majesty 10 times and the events have been primarily the same. I was on the Nov. 29th weekend cruise and I can say we did not have the Love and Marriage Game.

Also we had an unexpected 'at sea' day, because we could not go to CocoCay....the seas were too rough for the tender.

You will get a pretty good idea from this link....if nothing else comes your way that is more to your liking.

Enjoy your cruise, we love Majesty of the Seas.

I have been on Majesty 10 times and the events have been primarily the same. I was on the Nov. 29th weekend cruise and I can say we did not have the Love and Marriage Game.

Also we had an unexpected 'at sea' day, because we could not go to CocoCay....the seas were too rough for the tender.

You will get a pretty good idea from this link....if nothing else comes your way that is more to your liking.

Enjoy your cruise, we love Majesty of the Seas.

Hi, thanks...MJ is my favorite ship as well. Been on her a ton but am looking for a recent compass to get the name of the Caribbean band onboard.

I was on her Nov 29th (2013) for the 3 night. I have Day 1 and Day 3 (nassau) only. I can email you the daily activities if you'd like. I tried to post and it won't let me, file must be too large.

Hi, awesome! Hope you had a great cruise. Would you mind checking the name of the Caribbean/Poolside band for me? I'd really appreciate it...