Indy???? late leaving???

99florida

Apparently there was some type of issue within the port and all departures were temporarily stopped and delayed. what exactly caused the problem has not been disclosed but I saw the fact of the stoppage on a different thread.

Hopefully nothings wrong, we're sailing out on her on Saturday!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Darth...I noticed from your sig you are sailing on Indy. We are sailing the next two weeks after you get off. Have a great cruise and hopefully she will sail on time next week. I watched on the web cam tonight and she was delayed 2 hours.

Darth...I noticed from your sig you are sailing on Indy. We are sailing the next two weeks after you get off. Have a great cruise and hopefully she will sail on time next week. I watched on the web cam tonight and she was delayed 2 hours.

You guys do the same! We loved FOS, so I'm sure her sister ship will be just as awesome.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

When we were on Indie in Dec there were 9 ships in port all leaving. It seems Indie is last (as was our case) and we pulled out around 6:30 pm. I wonder if all ships were delayed and it caused a domminoe effect?

Some ships did get out on time but there were still a few ships in port that were delayed by a shut down of the port. It was reported that due to the delay some ships including Indy did not get out to sea until after 8:30pm.

Where would I go to watch the ship leave port!?

Go to port everglades web cam.com and ft lauderdale web cam.com. (Don't leave any spaces.) I often switch back and forth between these two web cams to see which one has the best view. Only port everglades web cam has audio.

These two web cams have links to other web cams in Bermuda, Miami, Key West Harbour, Port Canaveral, Atlantic Cty, New York City, Aruba and a beautiful view on a hill overlooking an area of California.