platinum gift??

DougieFresh1986

I got mine in November and it was a insulated cup with Carnival emblem on it, nice cup!!!ImageUploadedByForums1389586641.815558.jpg.089949fe77d998509d9ed1da6fd57b0f.jpg

Next Cruise

2/24/2014 Carnival Triumph

Past Cruises

Platinum !!!!

11/4/2013 Carnival Triumph

10/30/13 Carnival Triumph

9/29/2013 Carnival Magic

4/15/2013 Carnival Elation

12/9/2012 Mariner of Sea

3/22/2012 Carnival Triumph

1/30/2012 Carnival Triumph

2/28/2011 Carnival Ecstasy

12/5/2010 CarnivalConquest

1/23/2010 Carnival Ecstasy

10/12/2008 Carnival Conquest

countdown.pl?image=Beach-8&name=SgtNaNa&date=2-24-2014&text=60th birthday cruise!!&ship=Carnival Triumph

The bag is ok. Insulated for small cooler on bottom. Mesh on top with a small zip pocket. If you don't put weight in the cooler portion, it won't stand upright.

We got 3, and it's not something we would use again. So on the last evening, I took the 3 totes, and the 3 VIFP Dream 2014 pins, and our leftover Mardi Gras beads. Line for guest services was pretty long, so I offered the stuff to anyone who wanted them. Disappeared pretty quick. We were flying, and didn't need to pack extra stuff.

The bag is ok. Insulated for small cooler on bottom. Mesh on top with a small zip pocket. If you don't put weight in the cooler portion, it won't stand upright.

We got 3, and it's not something we would use again. So on the last evening, I took the 3 totes, and the 3 VIFP Dream 2014 pins, and our leftover Mardi Gras beads. Line for guest services was pretty long, so I offered the stuff to anyone who wanted them. Disappeared pretty quick. We were flying, and didn't need to pack extra stuff.

After we get a couple of each one we give it to people we meet on the ship.

Wish we could pick from a list

I'm new to all of this, we just became platinum in December. I wasn't sure how it worked. At first I thought it was which cruise number we were on (I know, that doesn't even make sense based on the new system... I was really not thinking at all...) then I thought perhaps it was a "ship by ship" gift system, which could be kinda neat. It might offer some incentive to sail a new ship! But I guess it's pretty much a fleet wide gift that's blanketed throughout. But for me, it doesn't matter. I appreciate any little extra. I was thrilled with the Tervis tumblers we received in December. I hope for the tote in April, but maybe it'll be something newer.

In Dec. we did a B2B. The first week we got the tumbler, the second week we got the tote.

Claudia

And, Claudia, I hope we get the same next week.

We received 4 tervis tumblers last year on our B2B. I wouldn't mind 2 more. However, I really do not want 4 of the totes. Two will be more than enough.

I like my hat I got on the Conquest.

Sure hope the hats are not given on Liberty. I think they are all gone now.

As I'm sure you're aware, the majority of peeps were not happy when the ballcap because the Platinum gift.

There are a lot of people that do not wear ballcaps. We wouldn't have wanted even one, let alone 4 for doing B2B.

Sure hope the hats are not given on Liberty. I think they are all gone now.

As I'm sure you're aware, the majority of peeps were not happy when the ballcap because the Platinum gift.

There are a lot of people that do not wear ballcaps. We wouldn't have wanted even one, let alone 4 for doing B2B.

It was my first gift as a Platinum.