Norwegian Cruise Line Introduces Dining Package

LauraS

This looks awesome, and like it would save me a lot of money next year!

Does anyone know if everyone in the room have to purchase the package (like the drinks package) or can just one person purchase it? My fiancee is not a speciality dining kind of guy.

There is already a long thread about it here on NCL board with link to and text contents from the FAQ and pretty much every imaginable question that has risen in the last few weeks since the info came. No, everybody in the cabin doesn't need to purchase.

Does anyone know if everyone in the room have to purchase the package (like the drinks package) or can just one person purchase it? My fiancee is not a speciality dining kind of guy.

So you wouldn't eat with your fiancé?

You can purchase the package separately. Other people staying with you don't have to purchase it.

There is already a long thread about it here on NCL board with link to and text contents from the FAQ and pretty much every imaginable question that has risen in the last few weeks since the info came. No, everybody in the cabin doesn't need to purchase.
Can you post a link? I tried to search both here on CC and google and I'm coming up with nothing.