Sea World

Giantfan13

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this, but here goes.

We are sailing on the Carnival Splendor from NY. We will be docking at Port Canaveral on Sunday Feb 16. I understand that that is the Sunday before Presidents Week and is a very busy day in the Disney area parks. But how would Sea World be on that day? What is the relationship, travel wise, Sea World to the cruise ship terminal? I would think we would have to rent a car, if there were no public transportation, but would the commute be hectic, lots of cars on the road or would it be an ease drive?

Thanks for any info.

Cheers

Len

Edited by Giantfan13

Any theme park in Orlando would be busy during a holiday weekend, but SeaWorld is definitely going to be less busy. Most families are eager to visit Disney or Universal leaving SeaWorld less crowded. Also, SeaWorld has been having a bit of an image problem so many people are avoiding them. As for driving, SeaWorld will be the easiest/closest Orlando park. It is right off the BeachLine/528, therefore you can avoid the dreaded parking lot known as I-4. Have fun and enjoy the day!