Finding airline prices

bsblindab

What does everyone use to find the best airline prices? I used something back in 2010 when we sailed NCL from Seattle to Alaska, and we flew from the east coast to the west coast and it gave me 2 different airlines for the best price..but I can't seem to remember what it was.

We have another NCL cruise planned for 11/2015 and I'd like to see what the rates are now..so I can be better prepared..:D

I use Kayak. Also Southwest because SW prices are only listed on their own site. I always book directly with the airline after I see the fares and schedules. Air fares don't go into 2015 yet.

Edited by WeatherBoy

This is what I've found most helpful, by far: http://matrix.itasoftware.com/

You put in dates, to-from, and a couple other things, and it gives you a list (a matrix) showing all airlines flying to your destination, including costs, leave/arrival times, layovers, all in the simplest format possible. You can then click on any entry to discover lots more info.

I'm using it right now for our Canada/New England flights and to get a preview of flights for our British Isles cruise next year.

Edited by Cruise_More_Often