Home made wine

hutt

I'd probably ask... how is it packaged and labeled? Depending on how picky the person is that checks it when you board, the may have concern that it really is wine if it's not obviously labeled and believable. It wouldn't take much effort for someone to bring on stronger alcohol that is not permitted and try and pass it off as homemade wine.

Edited by MeHeartCruising

Personally, I think it could become an issue not worth it. As others mentioned, it could rightfully be suspected to be other than wine. It would then be confiscated and held until the end of the cruise...or if not considered to be a full and sealed bottle, poured out. There are many guests, including some who brag about it on here, that do make every effort to smuggle alcohol onto the ships. Therefore, NCL crew at check in are in the suspicion mode when they see something like you would be carrying. If you want to bring wine on board, I'd just get some commercial products that you like and avoid the hassle.