Single/Solo cruise discount

felinefinemeow

If you're looking for a singles cruise specifically, you'll probably have to go through a travel agency. I don't believe Carnival sells singles cruises. Head over to the singles cruises board for more info.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=139

If you're just looking for a cruise without the solo supplement, here's the current list where you don't have to pay double.

http://m.carnival.com/Content/single-occupancy?cid=Em_PG11132013NovSale_5648

If you're looking for a singles cruise specifically, you'll probably have to go through a travel agency. I don't believe Carnival sells singles cruises.

Carnival has select sailings with no solo supplement. I booked a 5 day cruise (OV room) for $189 late last year. It appears they release these only a couple of months before the sailing date.

There are some GREAT deals on solo cruises on the Sunshine this month as well.

Edited by tncap

If you're looking for a singles cruise specifically, you'll probably have to go through a travel agency. I don't believe Carnival sells singles cruises. Head over to the singles cruises board for more info.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=139

If you're just looking for a cruise without the solo supplement, here's the current list where you don't have to pay double.

http://m.carnival.com/Content/single-occupancy?cid=Em_PG11132013NovSale_5648

Thank you for sharing.... All the years sailing carnival i never new they had this. Lol live and learn i guess lol thanks again

Carnival has select sailings with no solo supplement. I booked a 5 day cruise (OV room) for $189 late last year. It appears they release these only a couple of months before the sailing date.

There are some GREAT deals on solo cruises on the Sunshine this month as well.

I'm going solo on the Sunshine on the 26th. $520 and got $40 OBC.

All the years sailing carnival i never new they had this. Lol live and learn i guess lol thanks again

It's something new and there are lots of folks who don't know about these deals yet.

I'm looking forward to the release of the next batch of solo sailings...:)

Yes the "no" single supplement sailing deals are great. In November, I took a 5 night Ecstasy sailing out of Port Canaveral for $179. It came to $254 including all taxes and fees. I even got another $50 OBC which brought it down to $204. I usually don't book last minute but with solo deals like this, I will try to book last minute in the future. I am more of a planner and usually book a year or more in advance so this will be a change for me.:cool:

I am retired and live in Orlando, so can sail from Florida...uh, today, for the right deal!

So I check almost daily for single fares. Doing Breeze 2/1 solo for $449.

Would jump at chance to do Paradise again, but never see solo fares on that ship.

To the OP: I did the roommate thing once and hated it. She snored and was a space hog. Love having a solo room. Try it and you'll probably like it. Check out the "solo cruisers" forum on CC.

Janet

I am retired and live in Orlando, so can sail from Florida...uh, today, for the right deal!

So I check almost daily for single fares. Doing Breeze 2/1 solo for $449.

Would jump at chance to do Paradise again, but never see solo fares on that ship.

To the OP: I did the roommate thing once and hated it. She snored and was a space hog. Love having a solo room. Try it and you'll probably like it. Check out the "solo cruisers" forum on CC.

Janet

I know this is the Carnival area, but NCL has specifically built solo rooms for people who want to go by themselves. You might check them out. They come with a lounge area.

Janet

I've found several GREAT deals late last year on "Paradise", and sailed her four or five times with the "SOLO" rate. Just keep watching, and I'll bet if they offer any more of these great deals, that "Paradise" will be included in the mix. If so, I'll see you aboard! :cool: I agree with you that the "Paradise" cruise is A-1!

"SKY"