Offered upgrade to Lido 106.

JudeAnn

Okay all, no more "duhs"! There are other reasons for my hesitations. One being we are giving up two inside rooms "there are 3 of us total", and we are just not sure this is what we want. Both rooms will get the $400 refund, but it is a matter of "is this enough room", and "can we all get along", kind of situation. Did not want to put the whole story on here, but too many "duhs" was bugging me.

That TOTALLY changes the dynamics of the question and would have helped considerably in allowing people to give you helpful information regarding whether or not to accept the upgrade. Your original post would be like saying "I've been offered a free trip to Hawaii... should I take it?" Well most people would say duh, yes!! Until a little more info is provided... like "But it means I have to go with my cranky neighbors and be their free babysitter to 4 bratty kids for the entire time." Well... that changes things then doesn't it.

There's lots of helpful info here on CC, but you've got to make sure you provide enough info for folks to help you out with your questions.

Hope you have a great cruise, regardless of what your cabin choices are, and that you come back to write a review or at least let us know how your vacation was. :)

But, balcony access is limited, can't use it on sea days. Considering I'm in an inside room, should I take it? I only have a day to decide. Oh, and I'll get a $400 refundable ships credit,. Are we nuts for not taking it?

I'd go for it but be aware that that location will feel the motion.

That TOTALLY changes the dynamics of the question and would have helped considerably in allowing people to give you helpful information regarding whether or not to accept the upgrade. Your original post would be like saying "I've been offered a free trip to Hawaii... should I take it?" Well most people would say duh, yes!! Until a little more info is provided... like "But it means I have to go with my cranky neighbors and be their free babysitter to 4 bratty kids for the entire time." Well... that changes things then doesn't it.

There's lots of helpful info here on CC, but you've got to make sure you provide enough info for folks to help you out with your questions.

Hope you have a great cruise, regardless of what your cabin choices are, and that you come back to write a review or at least let us know how your vacation was. :)

I'm sorry, I should have given all the information from the beginning. I was not thinking clearly. This room will NOT work for us, we need the sofa bed and curtai, it is lacking both.

I'd go for it but be aware that that location will feel the motion.

I think I'm one of the few folks that love the rocking of the ship. We hit rough seas last cruise and I enjoyed it... Not so much the husband.

I'm sorry, I should have given all the information from the beginning. I was not thinking clearly. This room will NOT work for us, we need the sofa bed and curtai, it is lacking both.

JudeAnn - the cabin has the sofa bed - just positioned too near the regular bed without the curtain. Hope you have a great cruise!