Bringing a case of water bottles

saltcreekmom1

Just a few quick questions. It's been a long time since I've been on Carnival, and this is the first time to bring kids (ages5-10). We are on the Liberty.

We do not have The start fun early thing. It's sold out as of today.

1- if I bring a case of water bottles with me and attach a luggage tag, will they deliver it to my room?

2- I got the memo to not show up until 1:00. If we have no special status or anything like that, what are my options? How early could I go and not have to wait forever?

3- if I try to go to my room, can I get there right away and leave my carry on? Why wouldn't I just have my carrying delivered with my other luggage? Why carry a bag around with me?

4- on the last day, his late can you stay on the ship?

Thanks

1) You may bring 12 bottles/cans 20oz or less per person, but it must be carried on.

2) our cruise on the pride last week, we arrived at noon and they were direcly boardng anyone who was arriving.

3) Unless you have FTTP or are have simliar priority, you arenot supposed to have access to your stateroom until 1:30. If you leave your carry on with the rest of your luggage there is always the chance it could get lost. That's why they tell everyone to carry on all medications and anything of value.

4) They wanted us out of our staterooms at 8:30. but we were scheduled to debark at noon. the ship docked around 10am. Just keep in mind, they can not start boarding new passengers until all current passengers have left the ship. I think the last scheduled call for debarking was at 12:40.

Just a few quick questions. It's been a long time since I've been on Carnival, and this is the first time to bring kids (ages5-10). We are on the Liberty.

1- if I bring a case of water bottles with me and attach a luggage tag, will they deliver it to my room?

2- I got the memo to not show up until 1:00. If we have no special status or anything like that, what are my options? How early could I go and not have to wait forever?

3- if I try to go to my room, can I get there right away and leave my carry on? Why wouldn't I just have my carrying delivered with my other luggage? Why carry a bag around with me?

4- on the last day, his late can you stay on the ship?

Thanks

1- if I bring a case of water bottles with me and attach a luggage tag, will they deliver it to my room? NO, this needs to be carried aboard by yourself. I think the porters/stewards are a bit rough with the luggage. A case of water would probably not survive and possibily soak someone's clothing.

2- I got the memo to not show up until 1:00. If we have no special status or anything like that, what are my options? How early could I go and not have to wait forever? 10:30 is a good time to shoot for.

3- if I try to go to my room, can I get there right away and leave my carry on? Only if you're FTTF or Platinum.Why wouldn't I just have my carrying delivered with my other luggage? Why carry a bag around with me? Personal preference, many people like to keep ceratin things with them (toiletries, medication, electronics, etc).

4- on the last day, his late can you stay on the ship? I don't understand the question.

Thanks

See above: