Lanyards?

mumachaz

We'll be going on a 7 night cruise with our granddaughter who is 8 years old. Should we be purchasing Lanyards ahead of time or wait and purchase them on the ship? Are they an essential item? I'm thinking that they're probably a good idea to avoid having to carry around a tote bag or my husband having to carry his wallet, however I'm worried that they could also be a safety concern when swimming, etc.

BTW...I love this board, I'm getting so many questions answered. Can't wait till we sail on the Fantasy in 6 weeks!

Some folks love lanyard, some hate them.

Keep in mind that the lanyard is for your KTTW card that you will use for getting into your room and for purchasing things on board. Its not big, just the size of a normal credit card, so its easy to carry around in your pocket. You don't use it often in a day so it doesn't need to be handy all the time.

If you decide to get a lanyard, you can bring one from home or buy on board. If you buy at home, be sure its the type that has a plastic pocket to hold the card, not just a clip.