Indy white party

trishlb

Just wondering if the Indy has the "white party" on the deck at night w/ the big buffet on the 8 night cruise. If so, what night is it usually on? On the liberty, it was right after labadee. Thanks!

I just got back from an 8 day sailing on the Indy. I don't recall hearing anything about a "white" party.

Just wondering if the Indy has the "white party" on the deck at night w/ the big buffet on the 8 night cruise. If so, what night is it usually on? On the liberty, it was right after labadee. Thanks!

I wouldn't know, I embrace the diversity while cruising.

Edited by Ambiverol

Omg - regarding ambiverol response, I just realized what you meant about the diversity comment. I didn't mean that at all. When we were on the liberty, they had a party on deck at night and it was called the "white party" which simply meant that everyone should dress in white. I never even thought about how I phrased my question, I would never even think that way! I honestly hope that I didn't offend anyone. It looks like we get to dress in black and white for the "black and white" party this year. They are a ton of fun with the music, dancing and food!!! I'm with you ambiverol - I enjoy the diversity as well!!!

Omg - regarding ambiverol response, I just realized what you meant about the diversity comment. I didn't mean that at all. When we were on the liberty, they had a party on deck at night and it was called the "white party" which simply meant that everyone should dress in white. I never even thought about how I phrased my question, I would never even think that way! I honestly hope that I didn't offend anyone. It looks like we get to dress in black and white for the "black and white" party this year. They are a ton of fun with the music, dancing and food!!! I'm with you ambiverol - I enjoy the diversity as well!!!

We laughed about this too as we heard there is one on our upcoming Liberty cruise and I told my son about this party, and the first thing he said was that is not right having that kind of party these days!:eek: