Santos Brazil-Barcelona More Questions

I will be on the Splendour Trans Atlantic Cruise from Santos Brazil to Barcelona and was wondering if there will be a late night no cover charge venue open late into the night as Brazilians love to party late? Do you think they will keep the Windjammer open late to 3 AM? How about the Park Cafe?

The reason I ask is because I have read forums saying the Brazilians like staying up and partying late and in the morning the pool area is quiet.

What do you think the demographics will be on an April cruise from Santos-Barcelona? It seems like kids are in school because its Fall over there.

Will there be mostly Americans or Brazilians? At first the Royal Caribbean Website was listing this as a Culturally Enriching Cruise but I don't see that now. Will the announcements be first in English then Portuguese if the Cultural Enriching Cruise designation has been removed?

How will Royal plan to integrate the English speaking customers into games like The Quest, shows etc?

I love learning about new cultures and I love to party. My Cousin married a Brasilero and she has told me the Brazilians love to party and have fun.

I know some Portuguese and will do my best to converse with the Brazilians but apparently most of them speak more English than I do Portuguese.

I wonder if we will have Rodizo, Chorizo , Pao Du Queiju(Cheesebread) Pao de Frances(Sweet Bread) and other staples pm our cruise. I love the Brazilian cooking.

Will there be mostly Americans or Brazilians? At first the Royal Caribbean Website was listing this as a Culturally Enriching Cruise but I don't see that now. Will the announcements be first in English then Portuguese if the Cultural Enriching Cruise designation has been removed?

Surely you get enough of Americans living in San Fran!:D

I predict the Brazilians will out number the Yanks by at least 20 to 1.

Argentina will be represented well also.

The announcements should be in Portuguese then Spanish then English.

You will not starve.