sheraton/melia-wyndamresort day pass info please

bostonfred

considering these resorts for our nassau stop on getaway in feb...do not want to prebook in case weather doesn't cooperate..will take number 10 gintney to cable beach...how is the swimming and beach egtting in and out of water...any and all feedback would be appreciated:):):)

• 3 weeks later...

we were just there back on the 30th. Loved it.. took the #10 no issues. Its $20 pp and you get your passes at the front desk. It was not busy at all so was very nice and relaxing. The beach is gorgeous!! Swimming was fun. They also have a hot tub and a water slide. Also if you need towels its a $10pp deposit which you get back when you return them before you leave. I believe they have the room day passes but I would call them to double check. We had no issues leaving our bags on our beach chairs while we went to walk around or swim. Not sure I would leave them if it was busier but we felt safe the entire time as there was always staff walking around to keep an eye on things.

Edited by jwlnroe

Wyndham is $20 pp and $10 deposit for towels.

Melia is $30pp and no deposti.

Melia has a bigger beach and 3 pools with lots of activities.

During MOST seasons, Wyndham guests can use the Melia property and vice versa. This does not happen during Spring Break (at least it hasn't in the past.

Both hotels offer same day - passes available at the front desk.

During Spring Break, the # of passes is restricted to keep the properties from getting out of control...

Scubagirrl - Do you know if we can purchase day passes in advance? Our ship doesn't get into Nassau until around noon, and we'd like to do day passes at the Melia. If we could purchase in advance that would be great, I'm worried they'll sell out with our late arrival.

Thanks!

Scubagirrl - Do you know if we can purchase day passes in advance? Our ship doesn't get into Nassau until around noon, and we'd like to do day passes at the Melia. If we could purchase in advance that would be great, I'm worried they'll sell out with our late arrival.

Thanks!

I don't think so. Melia has just recently taken over the Sheraton and at the moment is just keeping it all the same. In the future (I think the fall).. they will be changing over to all-inclusive. I'm pretty sure that at this point they aren't going to put together any third party deals.

For now.. I'd say availability is same day.. at the front desk

Unless you are coming during the height of Spring Break or Easter week, I don't think you will have a problem getting a pass.