Feb. 11, Serenity Land and Sea tour, NEED MORE PEOPLE!

SuperLarz

Hi Everyone!

We will be cruising on the Celebrity Summit next month and will be in St. Lucia on February 11th. We really want to do the Land and Sea tour with Serenity Tours but they need 8 people to make it viable. Is anyone else interested in booking this tour??

I don't want to be on a bus all day, but I also don't want to miss the awesome sites that are on the island. So I think this tour is the best of both worlds. Bus (or car) for the first half and boat for the second half.

I spoke with John on the phone and he was delightful! And they only take a maximum of 10-12 guests for the group tour.

Let me know if you are interested. If they can't fill the tour we will have to look elsewhere... :(

Thank you... I've actually tried that already. Not a super active roll call. :( But I'll mention it again!

You could always check the roll calls of other ships that will be in port that day also. You can check the schedule at SLASPA's website.

Good luck!