List of each ship's amenities?

brooklynfc

I did a search and while you can find threads on different ships and information about them.....I couldn't find a thread with that has each ship listed with what is available on that ship.

And what I mean is, a more detailed list of what each ship has:

IE:

The Dream class ships maybe the same class, but still don't have all the SAME stuff. The Dream never got Guy's Burgers and Magic has the "reservation" pasta restaurant. The Dream has Water Works, but not the Ropes course.

Get what I'm saying.

Its even more confusing when you have Fish n Chips on one ship and then on the sister ship they have Chinese.

So, I just wondered if I was missing something or if anyone thought it would be a good idea to have a thread that list "specially" amenities that can be found on each ship.

The problem with this is that they list everything available and you have to click to open each one to see if it is on your ship. For example, I just clicked on the Liberty and it shows the italian restaurant and the BBQ place and such. But, when I click specifically on each restaurant it says which ships it is on. Very inconvenient. At first I was excited thinking the Liberty had italian & BBQ. But, it does not.

I agree with the OP that it would be very helpful to have a listing for each ship without having to navigate Carnival's site.

Try this link to see if this is the information you are looking for. Click on "The Fleet" then pick the ship then you will get a list of things you can look at - one of them is "Ship Features and Public Areas". I think that may help you.

https://www.goccl.com/en/Resource%20Center/Visit%20the%20Knowledge%20Center.aspx

The problem with this is that they list everything available and you have to click to open each one to see if it is on your ship. For example, I just clicked on the Liberty and it shows the italian restaurant and the BBQ place and such. But, when I click specifically on each restaurant it says which ships it is on. Very inconvenient. At first I was excited thinking the Liberty had italian & BBQ. But, it does not.

I agree with the OP that it would be very helpful to have a listing for each ship without having to navigate Carnival's site.

Thanks. That was my point. Something easy to reference.

Try this link to see if this is the information you are looking for. Click on "The Fleet" then pick the ship then you will get a list of things you can look at - one of them is "Ship Features and Public Areas". I think that may help you.

https://www.goccl.com/en/Resource%20Center/Visit%20the%20Knowledge%20Center.aspx

It does have listed, but again, not that easy to access or read. I'm thinking something in an easy format:

Dream:

Waterworks

Pasta Bar

Mini Golf

Red Frog Rum Bar

Cloud 9 Spa

Tandoori Grill

Etc.

Something like this would be easy to update after drydocks too.

I'm also thinking more of a thread here on CC, like the "Carnival Secrets thread."

Edited by brooklynfc

I agree that this is not the easiest format, but it is a great wealth of information. Thanks for posting the link.:D

How's this not complete bit close http://www.***********/info/carnival-cruise-lines/dry-dock-schedule.php

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Edit: wow really... cruise critic is so worried you all might join another forum...

Google. "Carnival drydock" I think it's the first or second link.

This ********ING things out is irritating enough to not want to post here anymore.

Edited by pbsteve