What is served at the Celebrity Brunch?

Go-Bucks!

On our last two Solstice Cruises brunch was served in buffet. The only meat at carvery was a pigs head and chef kept trying to carve it. The other carving area had breakfast items. We just gave up trying to get any meat as it is impossible to serve a large number of people with one pigs head.

The next morning there was roast pork for breakfast - no doubt what should have been served at brunch. This was on an Australian/New Zealand cruise and pork was served for breakfast on Dec. 10th 2013.

The earlier cruise Sydney/Hawaii did have a carvery service but it is a lot nicer to have it in the Dining Room.

Brissie

They have everything at brunch.

If you thought of it, they have it. If you didn't think of it, they have that too.

LoisR already mentioned this but I will repeat - lots and lots of shrimp. If you are one who is disappointed by the shrimp cocktails (with 3-4 small shrimp) served in the MDR you can make up for it in one sitting. And if you like bread, there are many different kinds of rolls and bread - soft or crusty. Smoked salmon, too. Also, baked fish and chicken dishes and, usually, prime rib and/or roast pork and ham.

Don't hesitate to try a little of everything. There was some type of seafood casserole/pie that I tried just a little bit, went back for a whole plate! It was divine! We go as a lunch, after only eating a light room service breakfast, so we are nice and hungry. It is the highlight of the cruise! Make sure to schedule time for a nap that afternoon!

We have just returned from the 15 day Panama Canal cruise on the Century and they had the brunch I believe a few days prior to the end. As others have said there is so much there. The hubby loved the chocolate waterfall. We arrived a little early and had no problem. If you have never been to the brunch give it a shot. :D

The servers and chefs go through a lot of trouble to prepare all those delicious offerings and I'm sure they would be disappointed if no one showed up to eat. If you can imagine it, they most likely serve it. Wonderful experience for your taste buds. Enjoy

Couldn't agree more. And, I'd forgotten about the quiche until I saw the last photos. It was delicious, as were the eggs benedict. There wasn't anything that didn't satisfy my taste buds. :D

Food wise, it's a bit like combining the breakfast and lunch buffets and moving them to the dining room.

I couldn't have said it any better. The displays are very nice. Its best not to go during the first hour. Its quite the madhouse. The Midnight buffet which went away at least 2 years ago was more dinner & desert oriented.