Oasis Central Park Dining Package/reservations

nessz79

We'll be sailing Oasis in June for the first time. My DH and I would like to get the Central Park Dining package where you get Giovanni's, Chops, and 150 Central Park for the set price. We will have our 2 sons with us and we would like to bring them to Chops and Giovanni's and use the kids' club for our 150 Central Park night. Can just my DH and I book the package and pay for our kids per restaurant? Will it affect making reservations for the 4 of us for those 2 nights?

This has probably been discussed somewhere, but I couldn't find anything.

Thanks so much! :)

should not be a problem. I was on the Allure last Jan. and booked all my restaurants after boarding. Just go as soon as you get onboard and book your times. We were a party of 8 and got all the times I wanted in Chops, Giovanni's, Izumi and Samba Grill

We did the package on Oasis, and when we went they simply scanned our seapass and it was in the computer. So it should be no problem simply paying for your kids. One thing to keep in mind is that 150 CP changes the menu half way through the cruise, so if you can find both menus it might make a difference to you. For example, my wife can not eat seafood so we pick the menu with the least amount of seafood dishes. They do make allowances for it though. When you make the reservation, if you have any special requests (like no seafood for my wife), let them know and they will adjust the dish. It's quite nice. One other hint, you can do the wine pairing for $75 per person. They are quite generous with the pour. We split a single pairing. They basically bring one pour split into 2 glasses for one charge of $75. It was plenty of wine for each of us. If we had done separate pairings we likely wouldn't have been able to walk out. :)

Edited by papaflamingo