Breakaway question

KevinsCruising

Breakaway does not do a white hot party, it is a neon party instead

In good weather it is in H20

We had bad weather on the evening of one of the parties - as there were 4 parties in 7 nights - they moved it to Bliss ultra lounge which does not take as many people as H20

It's a little strange on the Breakaway with no Spinnaker lounge. Some events are held in Bliss, and some are held right in the atrium. With the later, it's very hard to get a seat, and kind of awkward. Anyone else feel this way?

Yes. There is no good backup venue if an event has to be inside. Wanted to watch DWTBS which was in the atrium last weekend but you really couldn't see well unless you got there early.

But I still think it's a fabulous ship.

Edited by mizlorinj

Yes. There is no good backup venue if an event has to be inside. Wanted to watch DWTBS which was in the atrium last weekend but you really couldn't see well unless you got there early.

But I still think it's a fabulous ship.

I agree. I thought the theater was on the small side as well, given how many passengers are on the ship.

Going back to the OP's original question, where is the Sail Away party on Breakaway?

Outside at H2O if nice weather, if bad weather at Bliss (small venue) or the Atrium (ever smaller venue)

Many events (deal no deal...Norwegian night out.....) held in the atrium---horribly small, crowded, and uncomfortable for those type events

Theater is small, as well as pool area.

We do miss the spinnaker and great outdoors when on the breakaway,....but there are soo many other venues to go to....jazz club,,,dueling pianos .....

Beautiful modern ship with terrific outdoor areas, wonderful food and fantastic entertainment !

Gotta take the good and not so good....Relax and enjoy--it's vacation !

Safe sailing

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by spidybabe

When you say, "good for all ages", does this mean that kids are allowed at Spice H2O? I had thought it was adult only. Maybe just for parties?

during the days its adults only if they have a party kids can go unless stated

While on breakaway. Weather was good so parties outdoors but i also miss spinnaker and great outdoors.... Too many small venues and overuse of atrium for some events which becomes way too overcrowded....