Breakaway Cruise Director?

KevinsCruising

He was on my cruise that ended 1/17 (last Friday)

Don

He's home now he's going to be on the getaway and then back to the breakaway :/ I guess we'll know when this next batch of cruisers gets home!? I though Sinan was covering for dans vacation?

Sinan was on the 1/17 ctn and at the CC meet and Greet he said that he would be there until early July.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

He is home now and will be going to the getaway march and back to breakaway in may as per his FB posting.

Sinan is definitely at home right now. He left on the 19th. Should be Dan now but I guess we won't know for sure until someone checks in from the current 12 night cruise. Hugo and Dia are also on vacation now. All three were on our 12 night Jan 5-17 but were leaving between the 17th and the 19th. We lucked out! :)

Dan dan was on gem jan 11 to 20 cruise last week

Dan Dan is great...we love him!! He was cruise director only for that week(lucky us), and now he is back to his regular position as assistant CD. My husband had a blast doing the "Battle of the cakes" with him and Tyson. Lucky for us he was on our last two cruises. Such a funny person

And I believe there is another CD named Dan ??

Safe sailing

Edited by spidybabe

Sailed with Sinan on the Gem last year...best CD ever.

On our Breakaway cruise last November we had Dan the man .....oh man was he ordinary...we really really did not enjoy him.

That week Sinan was in "training" with him. It was his first week back on the seas since his lost.

He was dressed in civilian clothes, taking notes, not wearing the name tag. We really wished he was the CD on that cruise.

Every cruise with him has to be a blast.

Have fun !